How to Install:
- Turn off your vehicle
- Lift or open the hood of your car
- Identify and unplug your Vehicle's current bulbs behind the headlights
- The bulbs will come out either by removing a pin that holds them or by turning them clockwise or counterclockwise.
- Remove the current bulbs from the vehicle and secure them.
- Insert the new LED bulbs from the same position as the previous lights.
- Use the same pin or socket that the bulb had to hold the previous bulbs.
- Connect the LED connector of the new bulbs to the cars OEM plug.
- Test that your bulbs light up properly. If the lights do not turn on, disconnect the plug, rotate the connector 180 degrees, and reconnect. The bulbs have + (positive) and - (negative) polarity, so they must be connected correctly for them to light up.
- Close the car's hood and you're done.
For a complete installation guide click here.